Wednesday, July 27, 2011

back when ain't nobody listened to my mix tape

Today was v. long - it started out in our apartment in Berlin and continued through two trains from Berlin to Frankfurt, several hours of hanging out in the Frankfurt airport, and a 10ish-hour flight from Frankfurt to San Francisco. Chandlord and I were about to take the BART to San Francisco when she called her sister and found out that her sister could pick us up instead, so her sister v. kindly dropped me off at my apartment, where Chandlord and I parted ways.

And honestly, the end of the trip could not have come a moment too soon; I coughed and sneezed and generally felt like death the entire thirty-six-hour day, and while I love Chandlord and traveling, the fact that I was sick the entire trip pretty much made me over everything, even things I usually enjoy. Which, I know, is kind of a bad attitude to have, but hopefully my attitude will improve with some sleep and a doctor visit in the next few days.

I shall go to bed now to spare you any more mutterings; the trip really was fun, when I could ignore the feeling that I was slowly coming apart at the seems, and I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Goodnight!

No comments: