Friday, January 19, 2007

do i try too hard to make you smile?

No time for a real post - I came home tonight around 6:45pm, took a break while watching 'Scrubs' reruns and eating dinner, worked for awhile, took a break to watch 'The Office', then worked straight from 9pm to 12:30am. I figured that at that point, I might as well watch some Craig Ferguson, so I watched his monologue (which was funny, of course--he said that he thought the plot of 'Grey's Anatomy' was doctors trying to save their patients by listening to Coldplay and having sex with each other). Then I did some more work, and now it's almost two a.m., so I think I need to go to sleep.

Hopefully the weekend will be good, though; I need to slog all day tomorrow, but Claude is coming over for a tea party tomorrow night. Saturday I have tentative plans to go to the evil city, where I have no doubt that I will suffer ritual scarring from a Maori transvestite (because that seems weird enough that it just might actually happen to me). Sunday I'm trying to keep to myself so that I have one day to relax and work on my romance novel (and do laundry and buy groceries so that I can stop eating crap), and then it's back to the grind on Monday. yaaaay. Now, it's time for bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why haven't you mentioned your weekend yet, where i play a prominent and promising part?