Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i remember...i remember everything

Two things I'm excited about:

1) I can't freakin' wait for the new Bourne movie!

2) I forgot how awesome 'The Cosby Show' was - I just watched four or five episodes on Nick at Nite while I was doing some work, and I was laughing out loud at much of it. How many shows make you laugh out loud these days? They were just so great together, even if none of them really went on to have fabulous careers.

Anyway, I worked all day today, then went to the grocery store and ended up breaking my long-standing prohibition against frozen meals. For one thing, I never have time to cook or shop for ingredients, so I end up eating crap. For another, frozen foods have gotten much better than they used to be. So, I bought about eight various frozen things that I can eat, as well as some bread and other essentials. Then I came home and did some work while watching television.

Now I should go to bed - tomorrow I have an all-day offsite in which I'm supposed to learn all about my personality and leadership style, in an effort to make myself a newer, better swampler. I can't wait! Please expect a post tomorrow night in which I am kinder, gentler, more effective, less sarcastic, etc. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was watching those cosbys too!

f...... said...

You should hire a personal chef bi-weekly or so to make you some homemade-ish and freeze single portions for your consumption.

It won't replace the need to grocery shop, but it's a nicer version of frozen as compared to the Stouffers/Swanson variety.

Apparently it's quite the fashionalbe thing to do for fast-track corporate types.