Tuesday, July 24, 2007

frisky monkeys

I'm really tired, but in a pretty good mood. I had a good day at work, even though I had boycotted my laptop all weekend and so was really behind. Around eight p.m., I walked by Laura's office to say hi, and ended up having dinner w/her, which was entertaining. Then I came home and worked from 9:30pm-1:30am, which means that I'm sufficiently caught up that I can go to bed. Yay.

The best thing about staying up, though, is that I get to see Craig Ferguson and lust after him to an unholy degree. Perhaps all lusting is unholy, but I like the phrase anyway. I should really go to bed now - I have to get up in time to go to work and prep for a presentation that I have to give, and I'm driving Adit's car, so I can't drive quite as confidently/wantonly as usual. He had to pick up his drums from wherever they were, and they wouldn't fit in his smaller car. Now that I've gotten used to driving my RAV4, it's really hard to drive a road-hugging sedan, but I will most likely survive. Goodnight!

1 comment:

f...... said...

You should start tagging your comments on Craig Ferguson