Tuesday, July 03, 2012

in december drinking horchata

Editor's note....BOO. I actually wrote a post last night and Blogger ate it. So you can read this half-post that it saved but didn't make live. I'm sure you missed nothing at the end other than me saying goodnight. Sorry!

Kisses,
Sara

**********************

I need to go to bed immediately - I was quite productive today, so that's nice (I suppose). I wrote six or seven pages and printed off the first 120 pages of my manuscript, then edited the first 80 pages - so I'm getting to the point where the first third feels a bit more finalized, even though I always hate the first third and am likely to keep rewriting it until the bitter end. It's so tricky to set up a book well, and I'm struggling with this one because there's so much history between the hero and heroine that has to be alluded to and/or ignored in the intro.

But I guess I'm getting there, so that's good. I also answered a bunch of emails that came in over night and took care of some stuff for the awards ceremony, and made chicken with the intention of having a salad for dinner tonight (and instead had chips because I was stressed and craving salt)

No comments: