Friday, February 01, 2019

you stole my star

I had a super productive today, which means I probably tapped too deep into the vein and am going to pay for it tomorrow. I also didn't get enough sleep last night and am on track to go to bed at 1:30am again, which was probably a mistake. But I felt great about the day - I wrote for five full hours (unusual for me), made some good progress, and also still had time for a hurried walk to the corner store to buy soda before a storm came in.

I did stop sometime after five, though; we had reservations at 333 Pacific, which is a steakhouse in Oceanside. My food was super yummy (I was in need of a steak), and it was a fun outing - V is leaving tomorrow, so we were celebrating having all of us together while we can. Then we came home and hung out in the living room for the past four hours being completely ridiculous, which I adore. And now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: