Thursday, January 31, 2019

the district sleeps alone tonight

I had a fairly productive day, all in all - I hit my goal amount of time writing, and I also took a couple of quick walks outside (although one was to get ice cream, which wasn't all that healthy). I also spent some quality time on the roof, enjoying the sun and staring out at the Pacific, which is probably not something I should mention since I was on the phone with my parents and then my brother to see if they were surviving the crazy cold back home. But you all know that I am somewhat insufferable and yet you stick around, so thanks for that.

I finally gave it up around six, when I got pulled into ordering food for the group - we went with mediterranean, and it was all really yummy. We were all talking for quite awhile, and then some of us watched 'Book Club', which Veronica had rented - Andy Garcia was the best part of that movie, and you'll have a lot of work to do to convince me otherwise (not that anyone will want to expend any effort on this).

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: