Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i'm dying here for a compliment

I got to leave work a little after seven today, which was AMAZING. How sad is that? So, I came home, ate some leftover thai food, and watched the first half of the Brazil/Croatia World Cup match. I called my parents, talked long enough to miss the rest of the match, and now I'm going to go to bed at the absurdly early hour of 11pm. Since my first meeting isn't until ten a.m., I intend to get tons of sleep, wake up refreshed and relaxed...and then work ridiculously hard for the next two weeks, until I can finally go to South Africa. And then, I will indulge in some spa treatments, go wine tasting and drink a lot with my friends, and generally have a fabulously awesome time. Then, it's off to Iowa, and then an 1800-mile car ride with my brother, and then the craziness of trying to find an apartment, and then the work cycle starts all over. Raise your hand if you can't wait for that to happen!

As you can tell by the fact that I'm still typing, I did not raise my hand. Oh, well. It will be nice to get back to California, even if I will still be employed. Unfortunately for you, my blog will probably be exceedingly uninteresting over the next few days--if you're lucky, I'll start making stuff up just for you. Tonight, though, I'm too tired to make anything up, other than all of the sleep that I'm still missing from my sojourn in Berlin. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O ooh. I c n't ty e. I ave my h nd n th a r. Hel o S lt Fla s. So xcit ng! D to r th oug Poc te lo.

Anonymous said...

Your pink sweater thingy goes so well with your green shoe thingys.

You know your way around Spar so well you would think it was a Hive or whatever you called that store in Ukraine and at home in Idaho.

In another life you would make a good bartender. (So long as you didnot drink up the profits.)

Still dying for a compliment?