Saturday, February 13, 2010

i want to show my mad love

I'm sitting in the Delhi airport, waiting to board our flight to Hong Kong and then onward to San Francisco. We had a great day in Delhi; we woke up slightly late in our fabulous hotel, and then got ready with the Olympic Opening Ceremonies playing in the background. I didn't get to see all of it, but I did get to see the dueling fiddlers dressed in ridiculous plaid, which made me happy. We had breakfast in the hotel, and then spent the day driving around Delhi, seeing Jama Masjid (the third-largest mosque in the world), a Sikh temple, the Baha'i lotus temple, Red Fort, the presidential palace, etc. We did a bit of shopping, and then we spent some quality time at the Radisson near the airport, where we had dinner before coming to the airport.

And now, it's time for me to find some water and get ready to board. Perhaps I'll blog from Hong Kong, but only if I can't find someplace in the airport showing the Saturday evening Olympics coverage. Regardless, I'll blog when I get back to America!

No comments: