Thursday, March 16, 2006

'you know, in some cultures, they only eat vomit. i've never been there, but i read about it....in a book!'

Bleh. No time to blog, but I wanted to fulfill my parents' desire to know that I'm alive. I was at work from 9-6:30 today, then came home, started working almost immediately, and have worked until right now (12:02am). While I was working, I started off by watching 'Dodgeball', just for background noise. After that, I downloaded this song by the Sugar Hill Gang; the song is featured in the scene where White Goodman shows up at what's-her-name's door to ask her out on a date, only to drive away behind Me'chele on his tiny Vespa. I listened to that for like half an hour, and then I watched the first half of 'The Fellowship of the Ring'. This was in direct reaction to Tammy's rather inconsiderate blog post. She may think that 'The Lord of the Rings' is lame, but I shall persevere. More importantly, I've watched them enough that they serve as perfect background--I don't need to watch the whole thing to know what's going on, but it can always provide a good three-minute break when a key scene comes on.

Anyway, you've already gotten too much out of me tonight, since I have to be at the office at seven. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Not Applicable said...

yeah, you're right, Lord of the Rings serves as the perfect background noise. i put it on when i want to fall asleep. :P