Wednesday, March 27, 2013

i want to be the one who walks in the sun

This will be brief - I'm sitting at San Francisco airport, waiting to take a red eye to Charlotte, where I will have a fairly miserable layover before flying to Puerto Rico. I'm super psyched to get there, but it's a miracle that I made it to the airport - I was cutting it v v close. I had meetings this morning that I took from home, but I sped down to mountain view for a couple of meetings that I needed to attend in person. Then I sped back (or rather, crawled) to SF, where I worked for an hour before getting my bangs trimmed and my brows waxed.

By the time I got home, it was 6:20, and since I hadn't even started packing yet, it was a mad dash to pack for both Puerto Rico and Vegas. I succeeded, though! And I'm hoping to spend a few glorious days relaxing and not thinking about any of my work before the grind begins in earnest. Goodnight!

No comments: