Thursday, June 27, 2024

in stilettos for miles

I have v. little of interest to report tonight. I did a bunch of work, and I took a break at some point to go into town to visit the courthouse and also mail some tings. Then I came home, worked some more, and then went back into town to have a library board meeting. All of that was fun enough, even though I felt like I didn't get enough day job stuff done.

But I didn't work tonight either - instead, I made nachos for dinner, which was pretty clutch. I put a whole bunch of tortilla chips on a baking sheet, used the beef barbacoa that I made last night, added black beans, nacho cheese, onions, and jalapeƱos, and baked the nachos until they were perfect. [Censored] and I quite enjoyed them - I can't eat nachos every night, but tonight they were great.

And now I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: