Tuesday, September 11, 2012

gangnam style

Apologies for not blogging last night - I didn't feel like it, and since I didn't really leave the house (other than for a long breakfast/brunch of huevos rancheros to attempt to make myself feel human again after my excessive drinking on Saturday night), there was nothing of interest to report. There's nothing much of interest to report tonight, either, but I don't want to face a mutiny of all hands if I fail to blog multiple nights in a row.

So, today I got up relatively early (8am-ish), showered, etc, and then spent too much time thinking about where to do dinner for my birthday. Then I drove south, grabbed some lunch, and went to Stanford library, where I worked quite diligently and productively for almost five hours. Then I spent some more time considering dinner options, and then I packed up my stuff and went to Mountain View, where I renewed my friendship with Joann, Jane, and Lizzie, who is in town from Seattle. We had sushi at a new sushi place in Mountain View, and it was good to catch up with all of them. Then I came home, talked to Terry for a bit, reread the edits I made this afternoon, and am now falling asleep on my keyboard. So rather than rallying and trying to write more tonight, I'm going to go to bed and rally/write tomorrow. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Aunt B said...

Happy Birthday Sara - have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

I knew your Aunt B would beat me to the punch online, but your snail mail card is on the way. Aunt K did not touch the card so there is no confetti. Happy Birthday. Slater