Saturday, September 01, 2012

extreme ways

Technically, per last night's directive, you need to shoot me; I didn't write a full scene for Nick and Ellie. However, I did write a couple of pages, and I did several hours' worth of research to definitively settle on the location of Nick's estate (I'm going to sleep on it, but I think he's chilling in Surrey, approximately twenty miles outside of London). I still need to decide exactly where Ellie was living when they first met, but I think I'm almost there.

Anyway, today was otherwise v. quiet; I spent some quality time writing out on the back patio, despite the winds from the remnants of Hurricane Isaac. I also took a nap, which was lovely. My mom made a low carb gluten-free pizza substitute for supper, which sounds awful but was amazingly delicious (almost like a breakfast pizza casserole). And [censored] came home from [censored] for the weekend (I'll give you a hint - he's in Oklahoma, not prison), so I spent a couple of hours talking to him when he got here. And now, after having spent two more hours poring over maps of England and descriptions of various aristocratic houses, I must sleep - goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could hire me as a consultant and send me to the UK to help find locations. Sark and Man should be in consideration as well. I've met people from Man but not Sark. However I did see the Cutty Sark whilst it was undergoing restoration at Greenwich. For you a special rate, $100 a day plus expenses. Slater

Anonymous said...

[censored] is a man?!#%@?