Wednesday, July 06, 2016

crocodile tears

I'm suddenly super sleepy, which I had staved off by having way more iced coffee than I should have had today. But today was a good enough last full day in the land of corn. I spent much of the morning/midday outside, which was nicer than I had expected (it was supposed to be 95, but clouds and a breeze kept it from getting that hot). I also made tuna melts for the family, which I think went over well (I enjoyed mine, which is all that matters). And I showered, which is a huge accomplishment.

But beyond that, and some photoshop self-tutorials, and some rib eatin', and some tv watchin', I have nothing else to report. Tomorrow I need to pack and go to the airport and fly to California, where I will have five days to do alllll the things before leaving again for my annual romance conference, which I am not ready for at all. But that's all something to stress about another day - for now, it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: