Tuesday, March 15, 2005

it takes my pain away

I got my new glasses today! They are dark and rectangular, and more stylish than is my wont, but I like them. The only problem is that they are very small, and so I'm a little disoriented when I look around in them; I can see really well through the lenses, but all around them is the problem. However, I really like them, so I'm trying to break them in.

Anyway, I'm watching 'Sex and the City' with Terry and Claudia, which is v. relaxing if not v. productive. I have tons of work to do, but it's not happening; I'm trying to remember the importance of taking breaks on occasion. So, time to put the computer away, stare straight through the center of my glasses, and try not to have my eyes fall out :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you say "v. ______" too much. there - that's what you get for ditching me so i had to hang out with normals. can't wait for next quarter - oh to be already drunkenly stumbling up and down the Strip. i'm v. v. v. excited. have fun in iowa - don't worry, i'll take v. good care of david. so good that i'll be welcoming you at the airport with a plateful of bouncy scallops. - tammzh