Monday, March 21, 2005

productivity!

Iowa State lost today, 92-65, to a North Carolina team that seems poised to go all the way. It was sad to watch; while most of the ISU kids are freshmen or sophomores and so have a great chance to build an excellent team over the next couple of years, they kinda got spanked today, and it was Jared Homan's last game as a senior, so that was a little rough. But, I got steak for breakfast before we left for Des Moines, and then we checked my bag early and went to my aunt's house to watch the ISU game, which means that I watched the bloodbath right before I got on the plane.

For those of you who have been waiting patiently for my romance novel, however, take heart--since I read the books I took home with me while I was in Iowa, I had nothing better to do than write some of my own novel on the plane. I wrote Chapter Five and part of Chapter Six; happy reading!

No comments: