Thursday, April 10, 2008

it's a lot better than this crap-fest

You get the rare double post because I am in love with Craig Ferguson. I was going to go to bed so that I could get up early, but I decided to stay up and watch Craig instead. And boy, am I glad that I did -- he just did a segment with Betty White, in which she brought her tax receipts with her because she said that all of his interviews were only about him anyway, then proceeded to make fun of his penis enlargement and illegal immigrant status before encouraging the at-home viewing audience to switch to Showtime to watch 'Bad Boys' with Will Smith because 'it's a lot better than this crap-fest'. Hearing 86-year-old Betty White, in her best Rose Nylund act, make dirty jokes with Craig Ferguson topped off my night. If it's on youtube or cbs.com tomorrow, you should watch it!

Now I'm going to finish watching Craig, and then it's time for bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know - This is the anniversary of the night your parents first slept together. I believe I'm the responsible party for this.