Sunday, October 28, 2012

i was alone, staring over the ledge, trying my best not to forget

No words left...I woke up at Heather and Salim's, had dim sum with them (ill advised, since I'm allergic to it), sat in their backyard for a bit, contemplated going to Stanford library, and instead came home. And while I was home, I got caught up in stories - both my Regency story, which is destroying me, and my super secret non-gargoyle young adult project, which is clamoring to be written (probably because I shouldn't be thinking about it right now). So, I played the hermit, refusing dinner invitations and possible fun times to stay focused on all the words buzzing inside my head.

And now that you've wrung that many words out of me, I need to go to sleep - tomorrow I must get all those words out of my head and onto the page. Goodnight!

No comments: