Thursday, June 27, 2013

gonna look in every corner of the city

I'm falling asleep while lying in bed with my laptop, so I think that means it's time to go to bed in earnest rather than pretending to work any longer. Today was v productive, though; I took the shuttle down and was able to work all the way down, and then I was surprisingly productive at work. I left the office a little after six, made a stop at Anthropologie (my weakness), and then had dinner at a mexican place in Palo Alto, where I brainstormed some of my young adult/new adult non-gargoyle romance, since I keep coming back to that story.

And I was going to tell you all sorts of fun and angsty things about how I'm feeling about my writing, but you'll just have to accept a placeholder: [insert brooding here]. There's no time for more brooding when I desperately need to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: