Sunday, December 24, 2017

the trick you said was never play the game too long

I almost certainly shouldn't have stayed up until 2am playing Civilization V... And I almost certainly don't care about the consequences. I haven't played a game of Civ in many years, and it felt like it was time to decompress by throwing a couple of days of my life at the task of considering AI-driven civs. If AI keeps going the way it currently is, that could actually come in handy, amirite?

So, today was gloriously slothful. I slept late, played civ for a couple of hours, and only went upstairs when the need for coffee and food outweighed my desire to play. Uncle Mark showed up around then, so I talked to him and the family while eating a sandwich.

I spent most of the afternoon hanging out, and we left the house to have dinner in Seymour (prone rib, yum). But when we got home, [censored] and I should have wrapped presents, and instead I played Civ for almost six hours. That means I should sleep so I can accomplish something in the morning (either wrapping presents or conquering the Persians, unclear). Goodnight!

No comments: