Monday, December 11, 2017

you want paradise, but someday you'll pay the price

I want to keep writing, but I need to stop staring at screens....conundrum. Today was pretty good, all in all, but I probably should have relaxed a bit more at some point. I woke up at 6:45 (shocker), which enabled me to be at my desk by 7:45 (double shocker), and I wrote for an hour (extra triple quadruple shocker). I still haven't finished the short story I'm working on, but I've written ten pages between yesterday and today, which is about ten more pages than I've written in the last two months, so I'll take it.

But I eventually had to go into work, where I grabbed breakfast and then worked nonstop from 9:30 to 5:30. Then I ordered a gluten free pizza to pick up on the way home, came here, and watched an episode of Top Chef to decompress. And then I pulled the laptop back out and wrote some more. And now, although I want to keep writing, I'm going to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: