Friday, December 15, 2017

i feel it coming

I know I often say I'm beyond tired, but tonight I really mean it. I woke up at 5:45 this morning so that I could beat traffic to the south bay, and I was successful - even if it meant taking my makeup and my hair dryer with me, since every minute I spent in SF this morning would make my commute about two minutes longer later. Leaving that early meant I successfully reached Mountain View in an hour (unheard of) - but it also meant that I'm wrecked.

I then had work allllll day, as I do (although I wrote for about twenty minutes this morning). By six I was definitely done, so I went to a different, fancier building on campus, where I ate dinner and wrote for two hours while waiting for traffic to die down. Then I drove back to the city and wrote from 9:45 until now - but I finished a short story I was trying to write and sent it off to the blogger who asked me for it, and now at least that's over.

And now I'm going to sleep - I blocked off part of my morning, which means I might actually get eight (or nine, if I'm greedy and willing to be late to something) hours of sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: