Tuesday, December 09, 2014

place your head on my beating heart

The day job has been an endless progression of misery the past few weeks, and today was more of the same...so the less said, the better. If I didn't like the people I sit with so much, I would probably take the spear someone gave me last week and go out in a blaze of glory (and by that I mean I'd probably accidentally throw it into my own foot before resigning petulantly). But I do like my immediate coworkers a lot, and so I shall continue to slog despite my dreams of running away and going off the grid.

So, nothing else of interest happened; my commute was 90mins at 6:30am and another 90mins at 6pm, so that was miserable too. At least I trained with Alyssa. And at least I had a brief meeting with Chandlord. And at least tuna salad is a comfort food for me, since I had nothing to cook and didn't feel like going out. And at least these are all #firstworldproblems. And now I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: