Friday, December 26, 2014

take me to church

My introverted heart is still worn out from yesterday, but I got some relaxation in today...and by that I mean I did basically nothing. I stayed in bed until after ten, then got up, messed around, ate lunch, and daydreamed/wrote in my journal. Around 3:30 I went to the park and walked for forty minutes or so - I would have walked at home, but there were bow hunters nearby and I didn't want to end up as a casualty in the Hunger Games. But it was good to get outside - today was probably the last day in the next week when the temperature was above forty degrees, and I will not be walking outside when it drops to fifteen next week.

The rest of the day was more of the same - I showered, ate supper with the family, lazed about and watched tv, and then made chili for tomorrow's family gathering. I read a bit while I waited for it to cool off, and now I should go to bed so that I can get enough sleep tomorrow to avoid being surly in the morning (which is impossible for me, since I'm always surly in the morning). Goodnight!

No comments: