Sunday, April 15, 2007

Smirnoff escaped the revolution

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sara Wampler

Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:18:37 -0700
Subject: Smirnoff escaped the revolution

I took my coworkers all over Dublin today, retracing many of the steps
that I took about a year ago this time. We went to Christ church,
Dublin castle, St. Patrick's, and trinity college. I dumped them at
the book of kells and did some shopping, which resulted in me buying
the waterford crystal wine glasses that I had coveted a year ago.
Silly me. Then I had a late lunch, where I ran into my friend Matt, so
we hung out. I met up with everyone again for dinner, and took them to
the schoolhouse, one of my favorite restaurants near the office. Now
it is around nine pm, but I am wiped out, so I think it is time for
bed.

First, though, please note the esteem that I have for both you and the
written word--I typed this relatively long post on my tiny blackberry
keyboard. Hopefully it doesn't cause a debilitating wrist condition
before I have to put my mobile blogging skills to the test in Ukraine!

Okay, enough for one night...I hope all is well in America!

No comments: