Friday, April 20, 2007

You gotta buckle down, dig deep, and pray the other team gets cancer

The Irish have apparently discovered south park, which makes me happy.
I just watched three episodes, including "the passion of the jew",
which was hysterical. Now I should be packing, but instead I am trying
to make something coherent on my tiny keyboard.

The end of the summit was bittersweet; the summit was productive but I
am technically moving off this team after over three years, which is
extremely weird. I should have gone loit with the summit people after,
but instead I went out with Matt; true to form, I intended to go for
one drink, but I ended up having a steak and five glasses of wine
instead. This isn't a surprise at all, given now often this happens
when I go out with him. Anyway, it was great to hang out with him, and
we talked about all sorts of things...work, India, Dublin, personal
lives, politics, history, etc. Too bad that I digby say goodbye to
some of the dubliners, but I love Matt, so it's all good.

Now I should stop watching TV and pack my bags...the morning will come
all too soon. Tomorrow, I will be back in the US!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fly safe! Love you.