Sunday, July 06, 2008

best weekend ever

Chris and Connie got married today, and it was fabulous. I cried
throughout the ceremony, as did my entire row, Chris, and some of the
wedding party. For me at least, it was a truly fantastic party; in
some respects I lived up to my brutal/cold-hearted reputation, but in
almost all others I was just thrilled to be there and get a chance to
hang out with so many of my friends. At dinner I sat between John and
Subz (aka Lauren, who is dating my friend Nathan and so got into the
wedding through him); my table also contained Zach and Maggie, Jess,
Emily, and Dan. I also got caught up with Oniel (fauxneil), his new
girlfriend, Chris and Kristen, Jav, Victor and Laura, Adit and
Priyanka, Ritu, Steph, Eric, Bob, etc, all while dancing our hearts
out (periodically) to some great songs with fun memories of past
college parties. We afterpartied in Dan's room, but our board meeting
was unproductive...although the board did finish off a bottle of
whiskey, sans glasses, which was a great way to kick off Q3.

Now I should go to bed; I'm taking some people to the airport tomorrow
morning, and I will need to shower/pack. But this weekend exceeded my
expectations for fun! Yay!

No comments: