Saturday, July 05, 2008

evil shenanigans

So I survived the day, but barely. Adit and I woke up and had a lovely
morning watching news features about horse breeding while getting
ready, and Adit was kind enough to iron my shirt for me. I hung out in
the lobby for several hours and worked on my romance novel
brainstorming, which was great. Then Emily came and we hung out with
the boys, went to the pool, had dinner, etc. Then Dan and I went to
buy an extreme amount of alcohol, which we took back to the hotel
before going to the beach to watch fireworks.

The party was ridiculous; Dan somehow got out in a suite with a
boardroom setup, so we had a board meeting with Southern Comfort. We
also got warned by security a couple of times; the second and last was
right after I walked out the door, which was great timing.

So today was completely awesome...I feel like I've gotten a chance to
really catch up with a lot of my friends, and will have even more of a
chance tomorrow. Now I should go to bed so that I can have more fun!

No comments: