Monday, February 13, 2012

i feel my heart start beating to my favorite song

I didn't finish the book today - damn. However, I did make some good progress, and I also worked through some of the plot lines that are either unresolved at the end, or not sufficiently planted at the beginning, and figured out where I'll likely need to make changes to ensure that it all comes off smoothly. So, I think I'm almost prepared for my mad writing endeavor this week - of course, I haven't packed yet, but otherwise the writing is going well.

However, I didn't get as much done overall as I intended today - chalk it up to a combination of procrastination, doing laundry/dishes/cleaning tasks, and too many research rabbit holes on Wikipedia. So, I'm ending this blog without anything interesting, since I was a hermit. Actually, I take that back - I did leave the house to grab a late burger at Roam, since my dinner plans fell through (sad - I wanted soft tofu soup, but the logistics ended up being too much of a debacle to follow through on). And while at Roam, the only patrons there were me and this couple (a typical Marina douchebag and a Snooki lookalike) who were sitting right in the big window facing the street, making out with each other rather explicitly (to the point that she was straddling him, and they were grinding into each other) It was all rather awkward and weird, but I guess it takes all kinds, and I suppose someone has to be a vector for hepatitis and I think I found them. Yay.

And now that I've been prudish and judgmental, I need to go to bed so I can write a hot make-up sex scene in the morning, then go to my secret location for the week. Goodnight!

No comments: