Wednesday, February 29, 2012

some days it don't come at all and these are the days that never end

It's definitely bedtime. I worked all day, and yet feel like I got nothing done -- I'm not done with edits for SCOTSMEN like I'd intended to be, but I keep getting distracted by the other million things on my to do list. Sigh.

That's all I have to say, really -- I'm still mildly sick, which means I'm majorly cranky, and my only errand outside the house was to the grocery store, where I bought hamburger and potatoes and made myself a v. midwestern meal in an effort to feel better. And the edits that I did finish with SCOTSMEN are great -- if I could just ignore everything else on my to-do list for a couple of days, maybe I could finish. So tomorrow I'm going to go to the gym, then either go to the library or come back here (depending on how cold/rainy it is) and try to ignore the to-do list all day/night and see how far I get. I can't totally ignore the to-do list because there are some pressing things that must get done, but I can at least make more progress than I did today.

Sorry this is boring! I will be more interesting someday, I promise! Or, if I'm not more interesting, I will at least be less cranky and so better able to fake it! Goodnight!

No comments: