Thursday, August 02, 2012

lacrimae

I'm blogging while watching the last few minutes of gymnastics so that I can go to bed as soon as coverage is over - it's rather interesting to try to guess what will happen based on what they save for last, and right now I'm guessing that Danell Leyva gets some sort of medal even though it was looking bleak several hours ago when they started gymnastics coverage. And they're actually showing six of the final routines, rather than just him, so whatever happens has gotta be interesting. I'm guessing either a) bronze or b) scoring controversy (yay!!).

Anyway, the rest of my day was quiet but productive...I wrote all afternoon, which was slow going, but what I wrote seems good, so I'm happy about that. And I avoided all spoilers, but the Olympics tonight have felt kinda slow - probably because they've been showing a ton of swimming and putting off this gymnastics stuff until the very end - bastards. And now I'm going to post, shut down, finish watching, and go to bed - goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A novel idea: Five Rings, Romance in the Olympic Village.

Slater