Friday, August 31, 2012

pumped up kicks

I didn't intend to stay up this late, but I read a social media book and was so pumped up over the mistakes it contained that I was too annoyed to sleep. Also, I had to answer a bunch of comments on the guest blog that I did today, and since I don't really enjoy answering comments, I kept procrastinating by reading online news coverage in between each comment. Counterproductive, I know. The rest of my day was pretty counterproductive too; I woke up at ten, alternated between commenting and reading other stuff until 12:30, showered, ate lunch, and talked to my mom for a few hours. Then, I was thinking about writing (not very hard) when my dad invited me to go into town with him (always a fun excursion). Post-town, it was time for supper (ham and beans in honor of Katie's baby), then Republican convention coverage. And now that I've updated you on the very basic-est of basics, I'm going to go to bed; if I don't blog tomorrow saying I wrote at least a scene of Nick and Ellie's book, please shoot me. Goodnight!

No comments: