Sunday, August 19, 2012

she blinded me with science

I've nothing at all worth saying tonight; I didn't feel quite right today, and so I spent the day nursing my would-be cold with tea and coffee and orange juice and curry, all of which seemed to help just a bit. And I also tried to make myself feel better by concentrating on my rapidly swelling to-do list rather than writing; I've been ignoring email for weeks (months) and letting everything else pile up too, to the point that it's hard to be productive on anything when I feel like everything is falling apart.

I finally took a break tonight, and I'm v. sorry to report that I took it by watching 'Twilight' with Terry - it really is fabulously bad, and I couldn't pull away (a sign of how tired I am, since that would normally send me straight back to my room to work). Then I watched the last half of 'Wall-e' - and since it was on a double feature on the station that played it, I watched the entire thing again. And now, properly zoned out, and still feeling just a little off, I'm going to get some sleep and hope that tomorrow brings enough energy to clear out the rest of my inboxes, do the pressing things on my to-do list, and write Nick and Ellie's next scene. A girl can dream, right? Goodnight!

No comments: