Tuesday, June 17, 2014

leave all your love and your loving behind

I should go to bed immediately if I have any hope of getting up and getting work done tomorrow. Today was mostly okay; I slept until 7:30, wrote for an hour, took a couple of meetings from home, and then drove down to Palo Alto to train with Alyssa. We had to modify my workout substantially to accommodate my sad, broken toe, but it was good to see her for the first time in three weeks. Then I showered, went into the office, and slogged until almost six.

I had planned to continue to slog late into the night, but I was lured out to have dinner in the evil city with Chandlord, whom I hadn't seen in weeks/months - and that was way preferable to working or answering email. We ate at an Afghani place near her apartment, and it was great to see her. I got home around 9:40, and I spent the last forty minutes flossing in preparation for my dentist appointment tomorrow (j/k, I flossed for thirty seconds and spend the other 39.5mins reading twitter and tumblr). And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: