Wednesday, June 25, 2014

smack my bitch up

Going out last night totally wrecked me this morning - luckily I was able to sleep until eight, but because I slept until eight and didn't get up and work like I needed to, my time in the office was a long, painful series of ambushes, interspersed with the work I actually needed to get done (prepping for a preso I'm giving tomorrow). But I persevered, and my reward was that I went to wine wednesday and drank some v. delicious pinot and ate some v. delicious cheese. We were quite efficient in our wine consumption; the pours were small and the line was v. long, so we got a glass, stood in line for another glass, and then stood in line for a third glass before sitting down and hanging out. I also had dinner on campus, which I never do, but it was v. fun to relax and hang out and generally take a break, even if I usually prefer for my hanging out to happen someone other than the office.

Thus properly relaxed, I drove home, prepped everything for tomorrow, and worked for the last hour and a half. And now I am desperate for sleep so that I can be on for my activities tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: