Tuesday, June 17, 2014

i'm not gonna write you a love song

No blog tonight since my internet is too slow for it and I'm too tired to toe anyway. I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked - I woke up later than planned due to my late night, wrote a page and a half (better than nothing), did a meeting, and drove into work. Once there, multiple coworkers ordered me to see a doctor about my toe, which goes against all my stoic I instincts - but it was hurting and did look pretty wretched, so I rescheduled some meetings and went to urgent care.

And as I suspected, since this wasn't my first time at the broken toe rodeo, the doctor took one look at it, said "it's broken - I bet that hurts", and said there was no reason to xray it. I agreed, but I made him give me (or likely bill me an astronomical amount for) a shoe/boot thing since I can't wear flip-flops every day for two weeks without seriously messing up my feet.

Then I went back to "work", which today meant watching the USA vs Ghana game. Then I went to Shedletsky's for dinner. And now I am desperate to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: