Sunday, June 22, 2014

no sugar tonight either

I'm deep in the throes of Thorington, which makes the prospect of going to work tomorrow vastly unappealing - particularly since I have meetings straight from nine to four-thirty with only a bit of a break sprinkled in there (and certainly not around lunchtime). But today was good, if hermity; I worked in bed all morning, ate some leftover steak, worked in bed some more, took a shower, watched most of the USA/Portugal game (stupid), talked to the parents (smart, pretty, and funny), put gas in my car, bought coffee, and tried to write in bed again all night. But I'm too tired to keep going, and watching Beyonce videos isn't enough to wake me up, so I think I should go to bed and try to write in the morning before work. Goodnight!

No comments: