Saturday, April 01, 2017

chimes and bowls

No blog tonight - I worked almost all day and barely left the house (other than to run to the grocery store), so there's nothing interesting to tell you. I also got my nails done, but that didn't require leaving the house either - the woman who cleans the building on weekdays (Bianca) has a sister who does nails on the side, and she came to do nails for people. Mine look really nice, but it took her a long time to do them (especially since I started talking to Amanda and so hung out for a couple of hours while she was getting her nails done), and I kind of wish I had just worked during that time instead.

But I'm going to bed now - it's only eleven p.m., but last night's attempt to go to be early was thwarted when I got on wikipedia after writing my blog and went down some serious rabbit holes. So I'm going to try again tonight and hope that this leads to earlier morning wakefulness/productivity - goodnight!

No comments: