Monday, July 27, 2026

every second I waste is more than I can take

I had a pretty good day in the city of sin - I got up, did some work at the hotel, took an Uber to the office, and then slogged all day. But I ate a v tasty lunch and also dragged my coworkers out for coffee, which was great.

As soon as the day was done, I escaped to 20 Spot, where I met Martha for a drink. This turned into three drinks each + a shared salad, which was perhaps not the appropriate ratio, but it was v enjoyable and long overdue. Eventually it was time to part ways, so I got a waymo back to my hotel and ordered some enchiladas on doordash to get delivered shortly after my arrival. This made some progress toward restoring me, but sleep feels even more important right now, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: