Wednesday, July 22, 2026

tell me what it means to be human

I'm v tired and need to go to bed - yesterday I woke up with a continuation of the headache I had on Monday, and it was bad enough that I basically didn't work all morning. I rallied a bit in the afternoon, and then I made dinner (porkchops and roasted potatoes) for me and Mom. And then I turned the lights low in an effort to finish my recovery, which was a mixed bag.

Today, I didn't have much headache, but I did wake up before six. So I got up and wrote before work, which was great. Then I slogged all day before taking a break around six to do some gardening tasks. And then I sat on my balcony and wrote until [censored] got home, at which point I ate a late supper while catching up.

And now I need to go to bed if I'm going to repeat similar feats tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: