I had a reasonably good day that ended well, so I'll take it. I unfortunately woke up in the middle of the night and had trouble going back to sleep, so I was dragging a bit this morning. But since v few people go into the office on Wednesdays, and since I had some stuff that required focus, I worked from my hotel until lunch. This also involved some early morning journaling, which was nice. And I got a gluten free bagel delivered, which was excellent, so I headed to the office in good shape.
I spent the afternoon mostly talking to people - since I'm here to see my team, I went for walks for the two people on my team who came into the office today, which was v nice. And eventually I left to catch the train (yay for trains) to Burlingame to see Lauren (aka Subz) at Mykonos. We have been friends for twenty-one years, which feels surreal, and she is just as great as ever. I had mdised her on my last trip because I got sick when I was supposed to see her, so I'm glad I caught her this time.
After we were done, I took an Uber back to the city of sin, and now I'm going to go to bed early in an attempt to recover from last night's lack of sleep before tomorrow's insane run of meetings. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment