Sunday, February 04, 2018

let it snow

I had a pretty great day, but I v. stupidly stayed up until 2:30am and now I need to go to bed immediately. I spent the day with Christine (one of my coworkers) - we drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park, which was totally gorgeous. Most of the roads are closed for winter, but we drove around what was open, got out for a bit to take some pictures, etc. We also wandered around Estes Park for a little bit, and then had a late lunch at a surprisingly good restaurant - I had poutine, which basically just meant lots of fries and lots of cheese, along with some non-standard green chile pork and a fried egg on top.

Christine dropped me off at home around 3ish, and then I spent the rest of the day mostly lazing about - I took a long nap at some point, and read a bit, and messed around online, and generally did a whole bunch of nothing. Not exactly what I intended to do tonight, but pretty much what I needed. And now what I really need is sleep - goodnight!

No comments: