Wednesday, February 28, 2018

make me a believer

My day would be supremely uninteresting to you. I slept until eightish, made it to the office in time for breakfast, and then slogged halfheartedly until fourish. Today was one of those days when I felt a little lazy since I'd tapped myself out over the last few days, so I left at 4:30 and grabbed groceries on the way home. I had a 5:30 meeting, but then I ate Whole Foods sushi and sat on the couch doing nothing for a bit.

However, I had tons of work email to answer (personal email is still a lost cause), so I worked tonight. But I would rather work tonight and sleep until eight or nine tomorrow than attempt to get up early, so I'll take it. And it wasn't all work - I also took care of some kitchen stuff, washed my sheets, and cleaned my makeup brushes - so at least my hygiene level is staying somewhat acceptable.

But now, after that boring day/post, I should sleep - goodnight!

No comments: