Tuesday, February 20, 2018

french for the moines

Today was way too long, but looking at my calendar, the next couple of days are going to be equally miserable. I had a four-hour meeting this morning, followed by meetings all afternoon, followed by work from 4-6:30, followed by dinner with a couple of coworkers who are in town. We went to a place called The Med, which was Mediterranean - I'd heard good things about it, and while I wasn't blown away, my steak was pretty good and I liked to atmosphere. And any atmosphere is better than looking at my computer, so I'll take it.

Then I came home, threw a load of laundry in the wash, watched some quality ladies' skating, and did some more work. But even though I probably have enough to do that I should stay up all night to do it, I'm going to bed instead - goodnight!

No comments: