Friday, February 09, 2018

oppan gangnam style

YAY OLYMPICS.

I may not have had a party as I usually do, but I was rather happy to sit and watch the opening ceremonies entirely undisturbed. I made sure to keep my day lowkey so that I was ready for tonight - I had a meeting at nine that I took from home, and then I went to work and had some meetings (including one with my VP, who I suppose is my new big boss), and then I left a little early and got my nails done (#priorities).

Then I stopped at the grocery store and bought stuff to make soup - but I also bought some sushi, so I inhaled that instead and didn't bother cooking tonight. I did a bit of stuff around the house when I got home, but the opening ceremonies started at six, so I stopped doing anything productive and instead watched tv instead. And it was awesome.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: