Friday, September 24, 2004

ride for ruin and the world's ending!

Tonight was a lot of fun; Adit, Claudia and Sri came over, and I made spaghetti and we watched 'The Return of the King.' It was a great time...since the movie is like four hours long, it offers plenty of time for commentary, contemplation, and enjoyment. Yay. And I like cooking, so I was very satisfied--it's very easy to heat up pasta sauce and cook pasta, but it's also very easy to mess up the pasta and have it turn out all awful. Since mine turned out okay, I was happy without having to expend much serious effort to get decent results. Fun times!

And can I just say that there are parts of the movie that just make me bubble with enthusiasm every time I see them. Like Theoden's 'inspirational' speeches. That's my favorite part, I think.

I'm looking forward to school starting again, since that means a lot of my friends will be back in the area. I'm also looking forward to playing mafia sometime. And I'm *really* looking forward to meeting Vishal's brother (unless this is made up, like his two wives and multiple children).

But mostly, I'm just looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: