Friday, December 02, 2005

shhh...illicit posting!

I never blog at work, because it's a bad habit to get into--if I'm being unproductive for a few minutes, I'd rather not have a written record or my indiscretions floating around cyberspace. However, since it's been a couple of days since my last update, I thought I should let those of you who check regularly that I'm still alive. I didn't blog on Wednesday night because Claudius and I ended up watching the first half of 'Return of the King'--which, since the movie is like five hours long, meant that I ended up staying up until one. By that point, I didn't feel like writing. Yesterday, our internet died and I didn't feel like troubleshooting it, so I wasn't able to post. It's working again (yay), but I must say that it was nice to not check my email or browse aimlessly while sitting on my couch last night. The downside was that I had nothing to distract me from the typical evening ritual of sitting around and flipping endlessly through the TV channels to find something to watch, and it was mindnumbingly boring. Oh, well.

Tonight is the holiday party, so I may not post tonight either--Terry and I are taking Adit and Claudius, and so the four of us should have a great time. Depending on how great a time we have, we may spend the night at Adit's place since the party is in San Francisco. Either way, I'll blog tomorrow. Happy December, everyone!

No comments: