Thursday, October 25, 2007

i'll fight for every breath until there's nothing left of us

I'm glad to hear that Walter's parents and Tammy are both safe from zee fires, although it was amusing to note their different priorities in terms of things packed in case of emergency. It would have been even better if Alan was saving his Balenciaga collection, but Tammy's reference to the Loro dorm shirt was pretty winning.

I had a great day at work today, even though it started at 7:30. I was also vaguely overheated the entire day - I had received knee-high boots from Zappos earlier this week and really wanted to wear them with this cute wool skirt, and so I wore the outfit even though it was nearly eighty degrees today. It's usually cool in the office, but I ended up having lunch outside with Subz and so wanted to die. But, it was totally worth it, and I love my boots, so it was all good. I came home tonight with the intention of working for several hours, but instead ended up doing laundry, cleaning out my rav4, cleaning my floors, and eating dinner. My parents are coming tomorrow, and I can't look like I live in complete squalor, so I tidied up. I guess this means I'll just have to get up tomorrow morning and work before I pick them up at the airport, but it's okay. Now, though, I'm going to go to bed and catch some much-needed sleep before the weekend starts. Goodnight!

No comments: