Friday, October 05, 2007

tomorrow's just a future yesterday

Well, today was miserable. I spent six hours staring at excel spreadsheets, trying to match up various versions of fifteen different spreadsheets into one amalgamated thing with multiple charts and graphs, which made my head hurt. Then I had meetings the rest of the day. But, I had dinner w/my friend Joann, who is a fellow old-schooler (we started within three weeks of each other), and that was fun. Afterwards, I came home and worked from 9pm until now, while watching various tivo'd things in the background. Now, I have to go to bed - sorry that this is one of the lamest posts ever :(

But, that frowny-face reminds me of how I completely lost it by the end of the day. I was sitting in a working meeting and showing a couple of people how you can use formulas in excel to show whether someone is meeting their goal, and I wrote a quick and easy formula that changed a cell to 'yay!' or 'boo :(' depending on the goal. Then we all laughed uproariously, no doubt because we were all insane. Anyway, on that note, it's time for bed!

No comments: